Both in the laboratory and in the wheelhouse racks, the boat has a total of 7 computers:
- 5 computers (4 in the dry lab and 1 at the wheelhouse):
- SUPERMICRO PLATE LGA1155 4XDDR3 1333 6SATA
- CPU INTEL QUAD CORE XEON 3.1 GHz 8MB LGA1155 Sandy Bridge 32nm
- RAM: 2GB 1333MHZ DDR3 ECC
- 2 x 500GB SATAII HDD
- OEM WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL 64 BITS IN SPANISH
- GRAPHICS CARD GEFORCE G210 512MB
- There are 2 x DELL All-in-one 3011 computers, one in the labo and another in the wheelhouse.
All computers are protected with Riello UPS Sentinel Dual 3000va
The dry laboratory is equipped with a CANON LBP5050 N color print.
In the wheelhouse there is a multifunction HP laserjet M1217 NFWMFP B/N printer available.
From the bridge you have satellite telephone communication, and if necessary, satellite Internet is also availabile.
An AirLink Wireless Router SIERRA ES440 provides a 4G internet signal in the boat.
The 4G signal covers the entire boat through 3 wireless access points CISCO WAP200E
- Switch laboratory: CISCO SG200-50
- Stairs switch and bridge Switch: CISCO SG200-26
Thanks to a MOXA, navigation, AIS and echosounder data can be retrieved on any machine connected to the network.
A system of 3 cameras is installed on the boat to control maneuvers in the aft and upper decks.
- Axis Dome Camera Series P55 Outdoor HDTV
- Cameras (x2) Axis P1347-E: 5MP 1080